1. We want the members’ message board to be a friendly and supportive place so please keep your messages polite, tasteful and relevant.
2. Please don’t use the board for advertising.
3. Please don't post the same message in more than one discussion or post off-topic messages.
4. Be yourself. Do not pretend to be someone else when you register or post a message.
5. Please choose your user name wisely, we won’t accept inappropriate or offensive user names.
6. Please don’t post messages that are deliberately hostile or insulting. Messages which are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, or racially offensive are not acceptable.
About the law
1. You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the message boards. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
2. You may only post materials to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
1. We will warn (by email) anyone who abuses the message board policy.
2. If any user continues to abuse the board after they have been warned, we will stop them from using the message boards for an extended period of time.
3. We reserve the right to delete any posting, at any time, for any reason.